Motorcycling can be a pricey hobby, especially if you like to invest in your toys. Calgary has some of the best roads to take your bike – but you’ll need the right protection first. Sharp works with the top insurance markets in Canada to find you the best coverage at an awesome price.
You can take out a motorcycle policy on its own, or add it to an existing auto policy. We can also offer you a guaranteed replacement cost coverage, bundling discounts, and multi-motorcycle discounts. Chat with us about the best options to suit your lifestyle.
GET YOUR BIKE COVERED BEFORE YOU REV THE ENGINE
Top 5 tips for motorcyclists
1. Drivers move their heads to look in the direction they are going first. Use this as a guide to anticipate their moves.
2. Don’t position yourself between a vehicle and an offramp. A last minute decision from a driver could leave you scrambling.
3. Wear brightly covered gear and turn on your high beams. Make sure people see you – even if it’s a fashion crisis.
4. Get antilock brakes. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s data shows motorcycles equipped with them are 37% less likely to be involved in a fatal crash.
5. Jeans and a t-shirt will not cut it. Always ride with your helmet, eye glasses and some protective gear that can prevent injury. Did you know helmets deteriorate over time? Swap yours out about every 5 years.
Your driving style and equipment is different from everyone else’s. We love customizable coverage and flexible insurance package options.
Coverage typically includes things like:
• Collision incidents
• Liability for third party damages and injuries