Condo Insurance in Alberta, Canada
Your condo is one of your biggest investments. Protect all your favourite things with a customizable insurance policy that fits your lifestyle.
What is covered?
- Contents: This includes your clothing, furniture, electronics, and other valuables.
- Upgrades: Doing a reno? This will cover new floors, cabinets, or other improvements.
- Theft: Protection in case of a crime.
- Third party liability: Should someone get injured on your property, or if you cause damage to another suite.
- Emergency expenses: Flood or fire? Your temporary accommodation is taken care of.
Did you know?
Your condo building’s insurance may cover the common areas and outside of the building, but won’t cover your personal belongings or any upgrades.
Get a Quote
As a brokerage, Sharp Insurance has access to Canada’s top insurance markets, and will work on your behalf to find you the best rates in the industry. Our team at Sharp Insurance knows that every homeowner has different concerns; we will work with you to customize a policy that works for your house and its unique contents. Let us get you and free, zero-obligation quote today, so you can start saving money on your home insurance.
Our team at Sharp Insurance knows that every condo owner has different concerns; we will work with you to customize a policy the works for your house and its unique contents. Let us get you a free, zero-obligation quote today, so you can start saving money on your condo insurance.
Get an insurance quote by filling out the form below now!