Step 1: Log In
Log in to your portal at dealer.sharpone.ca
Step 2: Create a New Client
On the left side of your screen, you will see a vertical navigation menu; hit the “Create Client” option.
Step 3: Enter Client Details
You will be taken to the “Personal Info” screen where you can enter the following information:
- Full name of your customer
- Driver’s license number and Province (not required but strongly recommended to speed up quote process)
- Contact information (email and phone)
- Hit the “New Lead” button
Step 4: Type of Quote
You can choose what type of insurance quote you want your customer to receive from us. You can choose both home and auto, just home, or just auto.
Step 5: Vehicle Quote Info
We strongly recommend you add the VIN to the vehicle information page. It will allow our brokers to give an accurate quote as quickly as possible. If you do not have the VIN, you can enter the year, make and model of the vehicle.
Step 6: Optional Property Quote Request
- Under “Property Quote”, fill in the address of your customer’s home.
- Select whether they rent or own the property.
- Hit the create button.
Success! You have now submitted your quote!